Designed by Chloe May Brown, this new design makes us feel so good. Chloe lives here in Maine and was inspired by her favorite local beach, Kettle Cove. She sees rocks, seaweed, shells, salt, water and sunshine when she thinks about her design. We think of floating underwater as if we lived in a tidal pool.
Note: Because the design runs 36 x 60 inches, and each piece is hand-cut from continuous yardage, the pattern falls uniquely on each Hot Pad.
- Fabric design by More & Co. Designer, Chloe May Brown
- Very limited edition, each one-of-a-kind
- 100% European yarn-dyed soft pre-washed linen, medium weight
- Hand-printed in California with navy water-based ink and hand-cut & sewn in Maine
- 8 x 8 inches
- Colors are medium gray with deep navy ink
- These hot pads are heat but not flame resistant. Please be careful when handling hot pots and pans!