It has been a longtime dream of ours to host Julie Cloutier's body of work in our shop. We are so pleased to bring these earthy pieces to Maine!
Like a song or a meditation these sculptural cups just stick in your mind's eye. You want to hold them. You are drawn to them. They are calming, humming, comforting. They speak to and feel of a vibration and an energy that we feel everyone is needing right now: patience and harmony.
We are offering this SAND clay body in four styles. There are two small cups, one with a fog white interior glaze and one with a warm grey interior. There are two large cups, one with a fog white interior glaze and one with a warm grey interior. Every single cup is one-of-a-kind. They vary slightly in size and in coloring. This is what makes them so spectacular.
The last photograph in our series shows both the IRON and SAND clay bodies together. SAND is the lighter of the two.
- Made in California by Julie Cloutier
- Hand-thrown stoneware, raw exterior and glazed interior
- Food and dishwasher safe
- Small is approximately 3.5 inches across x 2.75 inches high and holds 8 ounces
- Large is approximately 3.5 inches across x 4 inches high and holds 12 ounces
- Each piece is unique and will vary slightly in color and size
- Sold separately