It's cozy sock weather in Maine right now, and these fit the bill perfectly. Made of Maine wool, they are knit on an antique, hand-cranked knitting machine in Blue Hill. They are perfect with wellies, clogs, or layered and worn as slippers around the house.
- Knit in Maine
- Wool with nylon-reinforced foot for strength
- Pre-washed / wash as you would other wool items
- Length falls at mid-calf, loose comfortable fit
- Sizes = small: women's 5–8 / medium: women's 8–10 / large: women's 10–12 and the equivalent, roughly, in men's sizing
- Can be sized up and work just fine