We live in Maine and we still dream about this state. The beauty here creates energy and inspiration that we use in our work every day. The Imagine Maine line, dreamed up by More & Co. artist Christopher David Ryan, is meant to be comfortable and nostalgic. We will be wearing these pieces all year long.
Fit Notes: Our sweatshirts have a soft cozy texture—they feel really wonderful on! The sizing is based on a standard unisex fit. So, a male who wears a medium regularly might choose a medium but a female who wears a medium might choose a small. However, the fit generally runs a bit small, especially if washed and dried on warm/hot. We suggest women who like an oversized fit, as we do these days, do not choose small but start at medium and go up from there. There will be some shrinkage when washed and dried in the dryer. If you like the fit "as is" when you get your sweatshirt, just be sure to air dry it.
- Designed and printed in Portland, Maine
- Screen-printed with water-based ink
- Cotton tri-blend
- X-Small measures 24 inches long and 17 inches across
- Small measures 25 inches long and 18 inches across
- Medium measures 26 inches long and 20 inches across
- Large measures 27 inches long and 21 inches across
- X-Large measures 28 inches long and 23 inches across