Our kids pieces, freshly designed and printed every summer, have become collectables. Passed down from one kid to the next toddler, reluctantly given up when they no longer fit, well-loved and well-worn. This makes us so happy. We love being a part of your family.
This year we asked More & Co. founding member, Christopher David Ryan, once again to doodle and think, what would he want to wear if he were still a kid? We bring you Waves, Rays, Woods and Whale. Straight from his imagination onto our soft cozy pieces, printed here in Portland, Maine. At once they will be the loves in their drawers that you, and they, grab for again and again.
Our Notes: The fabrics this year are soft and durable. These pieces will shrink a bit if they are washed and dried. The fits are true if not a touch small. We always recommend sizing up with kids goods. Roll up the sleeves and an oversized look is the sweetest.
- Designed and printed in Portland, Maine
- Screen-printed with water-based ink
- Cotton blend
- 4 year measures 17.5 inches long and 14 inches across
- 6 year measures 20.5 inches long and 15 inches across
- 8 year measures 21.5 inches long and 17 inches across