We live in Maine and we still dream about this state. The beauty here creates energy and inspiration that we use in our work every day. The Imagine Maine line, dreamed up by More & Co. artist Christopher David Ryan, is meant to be comfortable and nostalgic. We will be wearing these pieces all year long.
Fit Notes: Our tees have a soft sturdy feel—they feel great on! The sizing is based on a standard unisex fit. So, a male who wears a medium regularly might choose a medium but a female who wears a medium might choose a small. The tees run a bit long. We suggest women who like an oversized fit, as we do these days, do not choose small but start at medium and go up from there. There will be some shrinkage when washed, as with any cotton piece, but the fit can stay pretty true to what you receive if you wash in cold and air dry.
- Designed and printed in Portland, Maine
- Screen-printed with water-based ink
- 100% medium weight cotton (Forest is heathered and has 15% polyester)
- Small measures 27 inches long and 18 inches across
- Medium measures 29 inches long and 20 inches across
- Large measures 30 inches long and 21 inches across
- X-Large measures 31 inches long and 23 inches across
- XX-Large measures 32 inches long and 24.5 inches across
- Each Tee arrives in a sewn kraft bag with a letterpress-printed logo (great for gifting)