We live in Maine and we still dream about this state. The beauty here creates energy and inspiration that we use in our work every day. The Imagine Maine line, dreamed up by More & Co. owner artist Christopher David Ryan, is meant to be comfortable and nostalgic. We hope you will wear this piece for years to come.
ALL proceeds from this batch of sweatshirts goes to MAINE INSIDE OUT. Maine Inside Out is a community of artists and visionaries with lived experience of incarceration and structural racism and their allies. They build, practice and share models for community change to build a world where everyone matters and belongs.
Fit Notes: Please look at flat measurements below. Lay out your favorite sweatshirt and take the measurements, that way you will know how this one compares. Our sweatshirts have a soft cozy texture—they feel really wonderful on! The sizing is based on a standard unisex fit. So, a male who wears a medium regularly might choose a medium but a female who wears a medium might choose a small. However, the fit generally runs a bit small, especially if washed and dried on warm/hot. We suggest women who like an oversized fit, as we do these days, do not choose small but start at medium and go up from there. There will be a touch of shrinkage when washed and dried in the dryer. If you like the fit "as is" when you get your sweatshirt, just be sure to air dry it.
- Designed and printed in Portland, Maine
- Screen-printed with water-based ink
- Cotton tri-blend eco-fleece
- X-Small measures 25 inches long and 17 inches across
- Small measures 26.5 inches long and 19 inches across
- Medium measures 28 inches long and 21 inches across
- Large measures 29 inches long and 22.5 inches across
- X-Large measures 30 inches long and 23.5 inches across