MAV, our fearless leader, was first introduced to June Taylor Jams in 1999. She fell in love with the taste and the style. The sweet letterpress printed label really made an impression! She has been ordering the jams to serve in her own home ever since.
We are so happy to bring these very special jars of fruit to Maine! Wrapped simply in a linen towel or just some beautiful tissue, a jar from this collection makes for an understated and lovely gift. They will remember it and they will thank you.
Read more about June Taylor in this New York Times piece.
- Made in Berkeley, California in small stove-top batches with organically grown fruit and minimal organic sugar, no commercial pectin
- Fig & Plum: Mission figs, plums, sugar, oranges, lemon juice
- Grapefruit & Meyer Lemon: grapefruit, sugar, Meyer lemons, lemon juice
- Gravenstein Apple Ginger: Gravenstein apples, sugar, oranges, lemons, ginger
- Santa Rosa Plum: Santa Rosa plums, sugar, lemon juice
- 8 ounce glass jar
- Refrigerate after opening
- Sold separately